As a community member or a visitor to Stillwater we invite you to visit FIRST UNITED Methodist Church of Stillwater. You will be welcomed and feel comfortable in our church building and with the people you meet. We strive to wrap all people in God’s love.
- FIRST UNITED is a mid-sized church located at 813 Myrtle St. W. on the corner of Myrtle and Greeley streets (Straight up Myrtle St. W. from downtown or North on Greeley St. S. from Highway 36.)
- Parking is located in the front (Myrtle St. W.) and rear (enter from Greeley St. S.) of the church. Handicapped parking is located in the rear parking lot. An elevator is just inside the downstairs entrance.
- The church building is accessible for handicap use.
- The Sanctuary is in the upper level.
- Youth, children, and nursery rooms are in the lower level.
- What to wear is not important, but comfort is.
- Contact us: