Worship Days and Times
9:30am Every Sunday. We have returned to live in-person worship in our Sanctuary. Please join us as you are comfortable and able. We will also continue to livestream our service every Sunday on Facebook.
Gathering in Person
Though we have returned to live in-person worship, FIRST UNITED Methodist Church of Stillwater is still following the recommended COVID-19 guidelines from the United Methodist Conference. Please click here to find updates on our Covid-19 status.
- The recorded version of the service as well as past services are available on our Facebook page.
- At this time we are not providing child-care for infants through age 3. We are hoping to re-open this service as vaccinations become available for the very young. Until we announce the re-opening, all children are welcome in our church services. Activity bags, color coded by age, are available for children during the service and are located just before the Sanctuary entrance.
Sermons for Sunday
Pastor Jenny regularly uses the Sundays & Special Days Calendar of the United Methodist Church to guide her decisions for her sermons each Sunday. Click the link under the picture and you will be able to read ahead, and/or go back and refer to the scripture references that she uses as her Biblical texts.
Our loving, welcoming, Christ centered community of faith wants ALL people to know they are wrapped in God’s love. You are invited to know and experience God’s love through worship, music, prayer, fellowship, small groups, and community outreach.
What to Expect
- We are hoping you will visit the Coffee Bar in the gathering space prior to the Worship Service.
- Communion is offered the first Sunday of the month. We welcome all and serve communion at an open table to all who wish to take part.
- Our building is handicap accessible and provides access to all. A wheelchair is available for use when needed.
- Worshiping with Children:
- We welcome children at the services. Their presence reminds us of the, joy, spontaneity, and awesomeness of God.
- Activity bags, colored coded by age, are available for children during the service and are located just before the Sanctuary entrance.
- A children’s activity table is located in the Fellowship Hall just behind the French doors at the back of the Sanctuary. The service can be seen and heard from that location.
- Click here to read more about Childrens and Youth Ministries