Worship Days and Times
10:00 am every Sunday. We have returned to live in-person worship in our Sanctuary. Please join us as you are comfortable and able. We will also continue to livestream our service every Sunday on Facebook.
Gathering in Person
Though we have returned to live in-person worship, FIRST UNITED Methodist Church of Stillwater is still following the recommended COVID-19 guidelines from the United Methodist Conference. Please click here to find updates on our Covid-19 status.
- The recorded version of the service as well as past services are available on our Facebook page.
- At this time we are providing limited child-care for infants through age 3. Several of our members have been trained in the UMC's Safe Gatherings program. Safe Gatherings is an abuse prevention and boundary awareness program developed to certify applicants to work with children, youth, and vulnerable adults. Individuals who complete an application, background check, and training are usually authorized to work with those groups in any church-related setting. Our ushers are prepared to notify these trained people if child care is needed. However, ALL children are welcome in our church services. Activity bags, color coded by age, are available for children during the service and are located just before the Sanctuary entrance.
Our loving, welcoming, Christ centered community of faith wants ALL people to know they are wrapped in God’s love. You are invited to know and experience God’s love through worship, music, prayer, fellowship, small groups, and community outreach.
What to Expect
- We are hoping you will visit the Coffee Bar in the gathering space prior to the Worship Service.
- Communion is offered the first Sunday of the month. We welcome all and serve communion at an open table to all who wish to take part.
- Our building is handicap accessible and provides access to all. A wheelchair is available for use when needed.
- Worshiping with Children:
- We welcome children at the services. Their presence reminds us of the, joy, spontaneity, and awesomeness of God.
- Activity bags, colored coded by age, are available for children during the service and are located just before the Sanctuary entrance.
- A children’s activity table is located in the Fellowship Hall just behind the French doors at the back of the Sanctuary. The service can be seen and heard from that location.
- Click here to read more about Childrens and Youth Ministries