Check back here for COVID-19 status updates
As of October 1, 2022
- This is a list of common COVID symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- If you are experiencing any of these symptoms and are not certain of your COVID status, please worship with us ONLY ONLINE!
- Mask mandates and social distancing protocols have been lifted. Vaccinated participants may feel free to remove their masks. We suggest and encourage masks for non-vaccinated participants.
- FIRST UNITED's current COVID guideline is that of “Wrapping All People In God’s Love”. We are hoping to set a standard during worship in the sanctuary of kindness and consideration. We expect our congregation to be sensitive and accommodating to the needs of others. We encourage people to ask others before they sit down if it is okay to join them. We request that our members allow those who need it to have a 6ft perimeter around them to feel comfortable. We will guard the health of our children and youth and we are happy to wear a mask if needed.
FIRST UNITED's Worship Committee in association with our Administrative Council have agreed upon these items:
- We will maintain the "Order of Worship" as we are currently doing.
- No paper bulletins: Announcements, Hymns, Hymn Numbers, Liturgy will all be projected.
- We will be asking people to be liturgists.
- Communion: Communion elements will be available, with procedures in place to serve everyone. Stewards will have sanitized hands and will be wearing gloves.
- Gathering Space & Fellowship Hall are always available to those who feel more comfortable physical distancing in those spaces.
OUR LIVE-STREAM OPPORTUNITIES WILL CONTINUE EVERY WEEK!
Our live-streamed services are recorded from the Sanctuary and include everything you would find in-person. Scripture, prayer, music and a message from the Pastor are part of the service. Creativity and technology are in full use. Join us at 9:30am.